3. Carnival Spirit
My wife and I wanted to Visit NOMA museum in Hobart and decided to take are young 16year old and his mate along We took a Grand Suite for ourselves and originally booked cabin view room for the kids but weekend and upgraded them to Balcony for extra $200.00 for the 5 days. As you would expect during school holidays there were a lot of families onboard and the self serve Lido deck always busy. We had booked the early sitting for dinner 5:30 - 6:00 which suited us as we are early eaters. The food and staff were without fault. For a budget cruise it was exceptional every meal. My wife and I did the Chefs Table which for $70.00 extra was an extravagant molecular gastronomy equal to anything Heston Blumanthal could do and well worth it. (Book Early) I also partook of the Pasta Master Class with Massimo Mele who was guest celebrity chef on board. We made the pasta for ravioli and then all sat down to massive 4 course meal afterwards again well worth it. The grand Suite was very roomy and comfortable with huge balcony and even when kids visited us there was plenty of room with 4 of us in there. We spent most of the time in Serenity "No Kids" area that was very comfortable and quieter. All in all a great cruise, we did not socialize much enjoyed the spectacular shows at night and the live music in the bars were fantastic whether it be acoustic guitar or Philippine Rock Bands all were fantastic. For a value for money cruise especially with family well worth it.

Great Value

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review by excell

For a value for money cruise especially with family well worth it.
excell’s Full Rating Summary