3. River Venture
This was the first time with Vantage. From the customer service to the final flight home everything was perfect. The crew was just so wonderful. They couldn't do enough for you. Our Cruise Director Marie was superb. The food was very,very good and the Chef most accommodating. I am an old Director of Catering and I have seen a lot of kitchens in my day. His kitchen was spotless. I was very impressed. The ship was most comfortable. Being an older person river cruising is a great way to travel. The ship is your hotel. The towns along the way were so picture perfect and Normandy was most stirring. We all cried at the memorial service. We were in Paris the day before that awful shooting so, of course, our families were worried. Vantage made sure they called every family to let them know we were on our way and all safe and sound. That is what I call customer service....good job Vantage I have booked two more trips.

Wonderful Cruise with Vantage, Perfect in Every Way

River Venture Cruise Review by mamascho

I have booked two more trips.
mamascho’s Full Rating Summary