Pacific Jewel Cruise Review

Do not take notice of negative reviews.

Pacific Jewel Cruise Review by jbtas

• Sail Date: Feb 2016
  • Destination: Australia & New Zealand

Just back from our first cruise with my wife. I have a cafe, 28 staff and have high standards so I understand hospitality. Good service we very much enjoyed the short trip from Melbourne to Sydney and had a ball.

I can not understand the negative reviews and think they would moan as they are just moaners on a ship or on land….

Staff: Were very friendly and very helpful on the whole trip.

Waterfront: Very clean, heaps of options on the menu and the food was great, white table cloths and very enjoyable service.

Pantry: Very clean, heaps and heaps of options, Asian, Fish & Chips, Mexican, Indian, Roasts, Salads, Sandwiches and rolls etc etc, and of course desserts. Food was hot and very good for served buffet style food, also a tea and coffee station, orange and apple juice plus chilled water. opens as soon as you board the ship if you are hungry

The Grill: Very clean, If you are hungry after out side of dining hours you can buy, Burgers - Hotdogs - Nachos -Chips for $ 3.00, Bucket of prawns $ 15.00 or fantastic large pizzas for $ 9.50)

Beverage Packages: We chose $ 7.00 per day for soft drink as we are not big drinkers or $ 69.00 per day for the alcohol package, you can use all over the ship or pay as you go.

Entertainment: Heaps to choose from on different decks day or night

Cabin Mini Suite 11146: Excellent, larger than we had thought, clean, very comfortable bed, balcony to just looking out to sea or the views

as we went along the coast and brilliant views of Sydney. The cabin is cleaned every day and turned down at night.

Arriving and Departure of ship: Very well organised

I’m taking my son on a second cruise on the Eden next month and can not wait to experience another P&O ship.

Please do not listen to the moaners, P&O give a great cruise at a very affordable price, I felt sorry for the staff at times.

jbtas's Full Rating Summary