3. Carnival Breeze
We were on the Breeze 8 days to Grand Turk, Puerto Rico, St Kitts, and St. Maarten This was our third cruise on Carnival. We went with 16 other family members. We had a great time The ship itself was great. We enjoyed all of the areas and activities. My kids loved the water slides, hot tubs, mini golf, and thrill theater. The older kids liked the ropes course. The adults liked to hang out at the Red Frog Pub. And everyone enjoyed the movies at the pool. The food was very good on this cruise. I didn't have a bad meal in the dining room. Our servers were great with our large group. They were very patient with all of the kids (10 of them). We loved all of the options for lunch. My husband and son enjoyed guys burgers, my daughter loved the deli and I enjoyed tacos from Blue Iguana Cantina. I really enjoyed this itinerary. It was a good mix of beach time and exploring forts. We had a spa interior room. It was a little small but we knew that ahead of time. I loved using the cloud 9 spa and loved being on deck 11 so close to everything. Our room steward did a great job keeping our room clean. Getting on and off the ship was easy. I would definitely recommend this cruise to others!

20 People on the Breeze!!!

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by brookeq

This was our third cruise on Carnival. We went with 16 other family members.

We had a great time

brookeq’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 7 to 9
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Spa Interior
Cabin 4S 11223
We were in a spa interior cabin. It was small for our family of four but we knew that ahead of time. I loved all of the extras that you get in the cabin -- the robe, slippers, toiletries, yellow towels, etc. The location is great. You are right near all of the action on the lido deck but off in the corner so it is extremely quiet.

The cloud 9 spa features were great. I enjoyed the heated loungers, steam room and pool.
Spa & Sports Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins