3. Norwegian Sky
I went into this cruise very skeptical due to a previous poor experience on the "greyhound" of cruise lines (Carnival). This cruise changed my view on traveling by sea and I will definitely travel with Norwegian again. The service and attention to the detail on this cruise was incredible. Every turn there was a surprise and delight! The entertainment was phenomenal and the Cruise Director Tyler and his crew were full of contagious energy that made every minute exciting and engaging. There was always something to do on this cruise, and did I mention the alcoholic beverages were INCLUDED!!! With libations flowing freely and smiles all around, this cruise is a no-brainer. There was always something to do on the boat. There were a-la-carte restaurants in which you paid for dining and the food at Cagney's really out-shined the "inclusive" dining areas. Definitely spring for at least one night of fine-dining. When we got on land, I'd planned all of our excursions and Nassau was by far the most fun. We visited the Tiki Hut on Junkanoo Beach which was run by Amanda and she was AMAZING! The food and drinks here were incredible and there was FREE WI-FI! Once they get a crowd there, the singing and dancing begins! We also visited Watlings Distillery where "Uncle Will" made us by far the BEST Pina Colodas I've ever tasted (and I've had plenty). We also visited Graycliff Resort where I was trained by "Vilma" on how to hand-roll cigars. A drawback to the Nassau is when we went to buy White Hennessey, we were charged more than what it cost on the ship. I felt a bit cheated by the lady on the island. This could be the case for all "duty-free" liquor so if you're looking to buy I would compare pricing. Hands down, this cruise gets 5-stars for the crew from the captain on down. I was highly impressed.

Incredible experience; NCL Sky outshines competitors and delivers!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by travelrue