3. River Princess
Took the Uniworld European Holiday Markets cruise on the Danube, something we had wanted to do for some time. This cruise line touts this as all inclusive, and it didn't disappoint. Top shelf beverages and wines, not just at meals, but virtually all day. They even had a specific bottle of my favorite beverage waiting for me a the bar, which Evo, the bartender explained had my name on it. I mentioned this at booking and that's all it took. Meals were extraordinary, varied, superbly prepared and presented. Martin, the rest. mgr, visited with my wife and her sister before each meal to ensure their specific dietary restrictions had been taken into consideration, and in some cases, alternative meals prepared just for them. Chef Bogdan even provided a special off menu meal for us the last night which took several days preparation. Try that on your typical ocean cruise with 5000 of your closest friends. Oh yeah, there were only 67 passengers on this 110 passenger ship, so it was really special. George, one of the dining and lounge staff, took special care of our party all cruise long, never missing the chance to find ways to meet our every request. The staterooms were more than adequate, comfortable, and immaculate. There really are no bad rooms on a river cruise ship. The excursions were well planned, expertly guided, and yet leisurely. The service we received in every area of the ship was world class and my wife and I doubt we will ever take another mega-boat cruise again. And we will definitely cruise Uniworld again.

Small Ship, Huge Rewards

River Princess Cruise Review by jsshipp

jsshipp’s Full Rating Summary
Get Uniworld River Princess price drops

King bed, work table, adequate closet and under bed storage. Nicely appointed bathroom.
  River Princess Deck Plans