Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by Ander026

• Sail Date: Feb 2016
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Large Inside Stateroom

This was a great 4 night getaway that I needed. This was the 5th time I was on the Enchantment and prossibly the last before it relocates to Miami.

Getting on was a breeze as I got to the port around 1pm after visiting Exploration Tower in Port Canaveral. I was on board and in my room in less than 30 minutes.

I went to Chops twice and had great meals both times. The other dinners I went to Windjammer and had pasta one night and Stir Fry the other night. I felt like there was lots of options for everyone in the Windjammer.

The Top Tier event was a breakfast on Day 3 and the Welcome back Party was on Day 3 in the evening.

In Nassau I just walked around and a beer at the patio bar at the Pirates of Nassau and had a Rum and Coke at the Bacardi Bar.

In Coco Cay which Majesty was with us I went onshore just in time for the free throw contest and lunch. I also had a Coco Loco as well.

Debarkation: this was the fastest I was off the ship. I did the self carry with my luggage and when I was done with Breakfast and last walk around there was no line to get off the ship. There was of course probably about a 20-30 wait time to get thru customs but never timed it.

Ander026's Full Rating Summary

Large Inside Stateroom
Cabin L 8547

I felt like the layout of the room was great. I had the beds put together and pushed to one side of the room. That allowed for a better walkway from bed to vanity area. I like the bathroom layout, however I did not like the shower curtain. I will they would do away with these things because when taking a shower they take up 50% of the shower space.

Ander026