3. Seven Seas Navigator
After many cruises on many lines, took this cruise on Regent Navigator. So... this ship should not be charging what they do because, unfortunately, there are many other cruise lines that charge the same amount of money and are much nicer. Yes, this ship is going into dry dock for improvements, but, the physical layout of the ship will not be improved. The good, staff is pretty good, although no-one tried to learn my name as they did on Crystal. But they were a good wait staff. Entertainment, hmm....not that great. Two nights of looking at staff for entertainment. We were polite though. Not good. Yes, the ship has a vibration problem, and everyone on the ship is tired of hearing about it from passengers. So, my cabin was good, my cabin attendant was good, and tours were awesome, as was the guest lecturer. I would suggest that everyone, research your cruise and ship lines. Understand that there are good things and not so good things about ships and cruising, and make an educated choice for your next trip. I personally had a good time on the ship because the staff wants to please you, and they do. But, if you compare this ship to other ships of the same size, unfortunately, this particular ship would not match up.

So, Regent Navigator.....

Seven Seas Navigator Cruise Review by Parlady51

• Sail Date: January 2016
  • Destination: Caribbean
After many cruises on many lines, took this cruise on Regent Navigator.

But they were a good wait staff.

Parlady51’s Full Rating Summary