3. Jewel of the Seas
The Jewel of the Seas has the very best staff. Captain Lis Lauriitzen was awesome. She was available at many events and had a cheery greeting every morning. The Cruise Director, Dennis Charles was the best. Kudos also tithe very best room attendant we have ever had and the wait staff in the dining room was great. They made our dining experience special. The Jewel of the Seas is a very pretty ship and although it is dry docking in April, I saw no major issues. She was clean and well maintained. The itinerary both weeks was great as well. I would definitely do it again. The meals in the main dining room were very good. The Windjammer also had good varietals tasty food. The one complaint I did have was lack of bar waitstaff. We almost always had to go to the bar for our drinks and often had to wait. The bartenders were busy. The one advantage to that was we drank less, therefore spent less (we didn't have a drink package). The featured entertainers were very good and most of the shipboard entertainment was good. There was no Theatre entertainment midweek which I missed. All in all it was a great cruise and the most fun I have had on ship.

Great B2B Cruise

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review by mjcjc

All in all it was a great cruise and the most fun I have had on ship.
mjcjc’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Seas price drops

Room was nice.lots of storage and clean as a whistle. Location wastewater, close to elevators and stairs and dining room and Centrum. Also very quiet.
  Jewel of the Seas Deck Plans