3. Disney Wonder
We loved the ports on this cruise, Antigua and Grenada were beautiful Friendly Islands, but time on the ship was not great. Our room attendant Falcon was awesome, he made amazing towel creations and kept our room very clean and stocked with toiletries. Falcon always had a smile on his face and our kids adored him. The evening dining was very good and our waiter Thatree was very good and made a great connection with us and our kids. The adult pool was very nice and my wife and I enjoyed a few nice evenings there. Our Girls ages 8,10 and 13 became very ill on this cruise and I can't blame that on the ship but I've never seen our 8 year old that sick. Disney has amazing service the staff was friendly and helpful, where they loose it is the food and the food options, they have a choice of a mediocre buffet throughout the day but if your exploring the ports you can't visit it because it closes at five and your left with a choice of hot dogs,chicken strips, sandwiches and some tired salad bowls and fruit. My wife had recently done a four day cruise to Alaska aboard princess with her mom, she couldn't believe the difference in food. Princess offered an all day buffet with a huge salad bar, choice of roast beef, roast pork and salmon. The shows were ok except for there signature show on the last evening that was pure Disney Magic and our whole family loved it. I'd say I'm not a cruise person I don't like the set dining times and I found the sailing time activities uninteresting it,made me feel stir crazy. I can't help but wonder if we made the right choice in choosing Disney and if I do cruise again I'll find out.

Disappointed

Commander n’s Full Rating Summary
Get Disney Wonder price drops

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 05A 8285
Our cabin was very nice and we enjoyed it even more so because of the excellent service we received from FALCON!!!!
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins