• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Jan 2016
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean View
Traveled with children

This was the fifth cruise for our family of 5 with 3 young sons (4, 7 and 9) but our first time on the Breeze. We've previously sailed on the Sunshine (twice), Glory, and Fantasy. My first impression of the Breeze was the decor-I LOVED the more muted and modern look of the ship. I also noticed very quickly that it was larger than any of the ships we had sailed on previously-this was also noticed in the amount of people on the ship, we did notice longer lines for dining, longer waits for elevators-nothing huge or inconvenient overall.

We arrived around 10:30 for embarkation (we prefer to arrive early to get seating with our 3 children) and were on board by 12:30 and the terminal was EXTREMELY crowded once we were finally boarding (zone 3) I'd recommend arriving early unless you're comfortable waiting in a standing room only situation or arrive later when the wait isn't as bad.

As always the service was awesome and always with a smile-Ermie at the Serenity deck bar makes the best spicy Bloody Marys and our room attendant Cecil on Deck 1 was fantastic! The staff at Camp Ocean was all smiles and really helped our 3 boys feel comfortable-my 7 year old says Luke is one of his new favorite friends!

Deluxe Ocean View

Cabin 6N

Fantastic room-extra bathroom with sink and small tub. Two bunks and couch that converted to bed. Lots of storage, first time we felt like we had room to spare. Perfect for our family of 5!

6 Helpful Votes