Pacific Aria Cruise Review

So Much Better than Expected!!!

Pacific Aria Cruise Review by DM14

• Sail Date: Jan 2016
  • Destination: Australia & New Zealand

First of all, I would like to say that I am a travel agent and I was dreading going on this cruise because of all the bad feedback I had received and negative reviews online. I am happy to say that was all rubbish because I had such a great time!

Embarkation was super fast and I was on the ship within 20mins. Our cabin was spotless throughout the whole cruise thanks to Joseph and Jeffrey our cabin stewards, they were awesome! Cabin was also very spacious and bed was very comfy.

Throughout the cruise the service we received was excellent - I did not have even one bad experience! I noticed a lot of guests were very rude to staff - maybe you should try saying "please" and "thank you" and they will be more happy to help you out!

The food was pretty average in the pantry - they did have a good variety though!

I was lucky enough to have dinner at both Dragon Lady and Angelo's - the food was fantastic at both of these! They did not have cocktails on the drinks menu but our waiter went all the way to the bar upstairs to get it for us which was really nice!

Waterfront was good too - the only thing was that we had to wait with a buzzer for 45mins for dinner - we were advised of this when we got there so we got the buzzer and went up to the blue room to enjoy the music and drinks unlike the other people who stood outside the restaurant whinging..

Entertainment was pretty good as well there was a musical and also a hypnotist and a comedian - I enjoyed them all

Had no problem with lifts - they were all working and also nothing was leaking either so not sure what people were going on about. I did notice a few guests complaining about some pretty silly stuff - one guy in the restaurant complained that his food was "too hot".. haha seriously?

Overall I had a great weekend away and I would definitely cruise on the Aria again!

DM14's Full Rating Summary

Cabin IE 5041

Loved our cabin very nice and tidy - we had the best cabin stewards Joseph and Jeffrey always smiling and up for a chat - and they did a great job :)

DM14