3. Disney Wonder
Well where we can start. When we as a family (14 people, 4 cabins) book a cruise we rae looking for a GREAT SERVICE and ESPECTACULAR food. And so far we were lucky in our previous cruises. But with Disney Cruise I never see the magic. The food is just terrible!!!!! the buffet selection was very limited at all times, the quality of the food is not acceptable and I'm very disappointed not to see Mickey waffles every day (just 3 days), the other days the waffles they serves looks like the one you buy in the supermarket already cooked. The "omelet station" is a station with pre-cooked omelets that you just pick them up from a hot tray. If you ask for a custom omelet they look at you like you are making his life miserable. The hours of the buffet are unacceptable, the breakfast is around 7am -10am, the lunch is 12pm - 2pm and the dinner is like 6:30-10pm. If you go in a port adventure when you get back you only get hot dogs, very low quality hamburgers and chicken tenders with tons of batter and off course French fries. The pizza is not good and the only decent food are the wraps and the salads. The ships is just ok, the tear and years already notice, but at least it was acceptable clean. The entertainment was nice but to many princess considering I'm traveling with 2 little boys. The Toy Story Musical it was very nice and the kids have a lot of fun!!! but they have Woody and Buzz Ligthyear only one day for the opportunity of pictures and we did not get to them. One of my boys has his birthday onboard and I expect some kind of recognition or amenity like other cruise lines does, but nothing with Disney Cruise. So not expect anything special if you have a special occasion on a Disney cruise, went somewhere else. The embarkation and disembarkation were acceptable. The servers at our main dinning seating (Jonathan Berkenshaw, Sidney Da Luz and Deniz Baran) are the only great experience in the cruise. They care about us but seems to be very limited (by the cruise rules) in terms to be able to meet our requirements. For example, if my kids doesn't like what is in the menu that day they are not allow to get us another plate other than the ones in the menu. With Princess Cruise you ask whatever you want to eat and they make it possible. And do not talk about the room service, are the same items of the pool deck and sometimes you have to call several times because the line is busy or just ring like 40 times (honestly I counted). The pools are very smalls and my kids get a throat infection, so we have to take them to the cruise doctor in the middle of the week. The medical services are good, my kids just recover very well with the antibiotics and be able to enjoy the rest of the cruise. In summary, we have a nice time because we are in family, but absolutely could be do better in another cruise line. Disney Cruise is not a cheap cruise line and for the money we paid for that cruise we expect A LOT MORE!!!!!!!!!!

Not Magic At All!

Disney Wonder Cruise Review by janicemolina731

• Sail Date: January 2016
  • Destination: Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom

The embarkation and disembarkation were acceptable.

janicemolina731’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Ages 3 to 6
Get Disney Wonder price drops

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin 09A 7010
The storage space in cabin was great. We all four can accommodate without hassles and the split bathroom is a plus.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins