3. Anthem of the Seas
We were sailing from new jersey to the Caribbean from Jan. 15-26. Check in was fine but things start bad from then. You will think that a new ship will be promising but not. We called it cruise in training, because it felt like no one new what to do. Service- from the first night, at dinner we had problems, waiters did not know what to do, food was very very bad and spoiled at the restaurant we choose the first night, we kept asking for drinks and did not get them. We were a group of 14 and we had one waiter that had no clue what he was doing. We decided that we should try other restaurant on different nights, and had problem with reservation. They tell you to call a number to make one but it did not work, when I went to the reservation station, there was a line of about 50 peoples with one person helping out. I had to ask for supervisor, and he came after 30 min. And start helping but it's took a while and still we didn't get reservation for the full stay. We start getting "better" service in restaurant 3 days before coming back..... Because they want tips....and they ask you to rate the services but how do you do it.... Base on the beginning of what? Entertainment- after spending so much money on the ship, you will think that show will be great but you are wrong, poor production, looks like a school ones. Also, in other ships, and we cruise a lot, there is entertainment during the day, by the pool, outside, something to entertain the passenger since we were in water for 31/2 days and 4 days coming back, but no, nothing! The only thing was sales booths everywhere and pushing stuff that want you to spend more money. Activities- not much at all, so car racing, and two more things but more for teens then adults. I have spoken to many passenger and wanted to make sure it is not just us that had a bed feelings about the cruise, and found out that we are NOT the only ones, many had the same experience and rate this cruise as the worst they ever been on. I hope my review will change something about this ship and hoping that other passengers will not experience what we and other did.

Waste of Money and Time