3. Norwegian Sky
First off I have to say that the specialty dining restaurants are excellent. I consider myself a bit of a foodie and am hard to impress, but I have to say the service, food and atmosphere in the space was special. All of the crew where very friendly and seemed accommodating, the bar staff was very good and efficient. The all inclusive alcohol is definitely a big perk and should be followed by other cruise lines in the near future. The staterooms are a little dated but very clean and not too small. The Sky is an older ship but is kept very clean, I believe she is scheduled for a major overhaul in 2017 which will be appreciated. The vibe of the ship is young and upbeat which I enjoyed, the cruise director was young and very energetic. He did some cool acts on the pool deck to keep everyone entertained. Overall it was a very fun quick getaway with friends and would definitely sail on Norwegian again, most likely on the newer ships.

Fun, Extremely Affordable All Inclusive Quick Getaway