3. Norwegian Jade
Let me first say I am not a bot or employee of the cruise. I sell cars in Abilene, Tx. I usually don't write reviews but this cruise had so many negative reviews I just felt compelled to after my experience. We are 2 young couples (between 26 and 30) and 3 of us were on our 2nd cruise and one our first. I can't speak for the negative reviewers experience but if they had the same treatment we did then it is an attitude problem, not the cruiseline's problem. EMBARKATION AND DISEMBARKATION: Unbelievably easy! Literally on and off the boat in under 30 minutes each. We were the only boat docked there at the time so we even got a spot within 100 yards of the boat. Less than half the time of the Carnival cruise we took. FOOD AND DRINK: We had the Ultimate Drink Package which is a MUST if you plan on drinking at all. Beers are about $6 and mixed drinks $8-9 so it is well worth it. The bartenders were very fast and attentive to the crowds and the waits were appropriate to how many people there were. Drinks made stronger upon request (and they took your request serious haha!) The food was very good, even on the buffet. Buffet had an incredibly wide variety of options (I love Indian food and had that almost every day). We got the 5 meal Specialty Dining Package and ate at every Specialty restaurant: Cagney's (Steakhouse), La Cucina (Italian), Le Bistro (French), Moderno (churasciria), and Teppyanaki (Hibachi). All were good, not 5 star knock you back in your seat but very good. Teppyanaki was the highest quality and our favorite. CABIN: Yeah it was small, it's a freaking ship! But it was literally cleaned every time we requested and the shower was actually surprisingly big. ENTERTAINMENT: If you got bored on this boat then I feel incredibly sorry for you. All the stage acts that we made it to were great, Acrobats, Illusionist, Comedian. Only complaint is there was no Adults Only Comedy but I think that was more the comedian that was on the boat's style, not a ship issue. There was also something going on all day from bingo, trivia, couple's game's, stuff in Casino all the time. It just blows my mind there are seriously reviews that there's nothing to do. In all fairness, we don't have kids and aren't senior citizens though. PORTS/TENDERING: I'll keep these short and just say they were all amazing and just say the tendering went very smooth. Only suggestion is if you book an excursion outside NCL be up pretty early to get your tender ticket so you can get on shore first and start enjoying. CONCLUSION: Best vacation ever. Not just cruise but vacation. Norwegian definitely knows how to show a good time. But, I will say, if you are a pack-a-tuxedo-for-dinner or expect-a-waiter-every-10-seconds type cruiser, this may not be for you. Or if you're traveling with a bunch of kids, don't blame the cruise for making you unhappy, it's probably those dang kids.But for two late 20's couples, it was the best time we've ever had. Take these reviews with a grain of salt, vacationing is all about deciding to have a good time.

Incredible Casual Cruise!

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by Shaned122

Shaned122’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Inside
Cabin IC 9525
It was small (duh) but always cleaned up on time. Shower was surprisingly big though.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins