3. Celebrity Constellation
This review will be as quick as this two day cruise. Embarkation : Arrived at port around 13:00 (1pm) onboard by 13:25 (1:25pm). Hardly anyone but kinda weird system after check in have to go to a different line for photo I.D picture. I could see this being a mess when lots of people. Ship : As soon as you enter the vessel you are greeted with a Champagne or Mimosa glass. That's a nice way to start your vacation. The Constellation is in very good shape,love the layout and decor. Bars : We did the Martini bar and have to say it's a big hit especially on a two night cruise with a DJ that plays amazing music in the atrium. All passengers were talking to each other and having a real good time. The ambiance had a nice Miami vibe. Also went to the Rendezvous at the top of the ship. This is more like a disco at night and the place was also very lively with lots of people and great music. I thought the drinks are the most expensive I have seen on all my cruises so far. So expensive we had to purchase a drink package. Entertainment : The first show was more like a Brodway style and the singers and dancers were good. Not the best but interesting enough for us to enjoy. The second show was a comedian and was pretty much like an old cruise act with same cruise jokes over again. Cabin : We had an inside cabin on deck 9 and thought it was very clean and big enough for us. My only concern would be for people who have light sleep to be careful of your cabin choice as this one we could here the disco from up top. Food : Buffet area for me was my least favorite for breakfast and lunch as I though Celebrity was lacking in variety and choices. Very hard to get any food with this glass panel on top. Once you get the food in the spoon half of it falls in between the other casserole. Just not a great layout and boring food. This might be because the ship is smaller to the ones I have gone lately. MDR for our two nights thats for sure an all different experience. The staff are fantastic very attentive,informative and polite. The food was top notch even on a two day cruise. Gym : Not as big as the newer ship but all is there for you to make a good workout. Art : Like mentioned above this ship is gorgeous and has lots of art work everywhere. It's nice to walk and see something catch your eye. Port : We were schedule to stop on Cococay but got diverted to Nassau for weather. Not my favorite port but it was ok. Overall: This was my second time on celebrity, my first was 14 years ago. I can say that definitely want to come back and try Celebrity again but on a longer cruise. I must admit the atmosphere and vibe on this cruise really made me realize that Celebrity might be my new favorite cruise line. This was like chic without being tacky.

Only Two Days

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by nimiq

• Sail Date: January 2016
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Inside Stateroom 9
This review will be as quick as this two day cruise.

Embarkation :

Ship :

The Constellation is in very good shape,love the layout and decor.

Bars :

Entertainment :

Cabin :

Food :

Gym :

Not as big as the newer ship but all is there for you to make a good workout.

Art :

Port :

Overall:

This was like chic without being tacky.
nimiq’s Full Rating Summary