3. Norwegian Sky
I was worried after reading reviews if I would enjoy this cruise. I was surprised how nice the ship is. The staff were all nice, the food was good. The buffet garden cafe had something for everyone, the specialty dining was excellent. The beds are very comfortable and the pillows were great. We had a balcony and our room was smaller but met all our needs. I would recommend to book excursions if you want to explore the Bahamas, my husband and I did not, we stayed on board for Freeport as the weather wasn't the best. We did venture off at Nassau and we were really surprised how run down the port was and because we did not feel safe we turned around and went back on the ship. The private island was awesome. Spoke to lots of cruisers and heard lots of good things about the cruise and how they were enjoying themselves. I would recommend this cruise.

Enjoyed