3. Carnival Liberty
My wife and I have taken several cruises,we have cruised 4 times on Carnival.This cruise disappointed from the start.We paid for VIP and still found ourselves waiting on lines.I guess the expression you get what you pay for holds true to this cruise.The food wasn't very good I felt like I was at a country buffet.i never found my self wanting seconds in the main dinning room for dinner .The service desk with a line of about 50 people only has one or two people working so you wait forever for service.the overall quality in our opinion was poor.we will not be booking another carnival cruise.The best part of our trip was the cabin stewart he was hard working and excellent.The Tianna cruise out of Barbados was wonderful those guys made sure we had a good time sailing on a cattermoran to swim with turtles.Also a must see is the dolphin experience to Anguilla,however its a little pricey and the lunch served was horrible not worth the money at all.Overall we were very disappointed with this cruise.

Disappointing experience

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review by vinandpam

vinandpam’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Liberty price drops

Ocean Suite
Cabin OS 7278
The suite was ok we have had this suite before and enjoy the location and size of the room
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins