3. Costa Favolosa
This was one of the worst vacations that I have ever been on. We are a family of 4 with 2 children, ages 6 and 8. Every port we came to we could not wait to get OFF the ship. The food is terrible and every day it's the same thing in and out. You literally gag walking through the buffet every morning because you are so disgusted and sick of the food. Everything costs extra $. You can't even have pop or a bottled water. It's all extra $. Drinking on the ship is outrageously priced. You are better off to just drink in a town when you port. The dining hall is loud and the meals are served with no rhyme or reason. You'll get your main course and THEN your soup and salad later. The food is mostly frozen and re-heated. Even the kids menu didn't have anything appetizing. A bottle of wine was $23 Euros so for us Canadians it turned out to be about $35 for wine that costs about $12 here. The cabin was the only decent part. We had a balcony room and it had a King bed and bunk beds. LOTS of storage space for your clothing and drawer space. Stow your suitcases right under the bed for more room. Good luck calling room service or trying to get ice. Bring bottles of water and fill them up using the water dispensers in the buffet. Just know they shut them down around 10 pm. In the morning, only coffee, tea and juice are included. The people on this cruise were RUDE and PUSHY! Zero manners! Maybe we're too friendly in Canada, but it was absolutely ridiculous how rude about 90% of the people are. Cutting in front of you in line, not waiting their turns, and I noticed so many people not washing their hands after using the bathroom. GROSS! We were likely in the 2% of English speaking people on the ship. The announcements are always in French and Italian first and then English. I have heard that this is the lowest of the low when it comes to cruises and I wasn't surprised as I read the reviews before hand. Don't expect much and you won't be disappointed! Instead, enjoy your time going to the different ports and getting off the terrible ship.

First and Last Cruise

sugarb204’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Favolosa price drops

Classic Balcony
Cabin BC 6172
The cabin was the only part that met my expectations.
La Zarzuela Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins