3. Disney Fantasy
I am writing this at MCO, having just debarked from the 1/23/16 Fantasy sailing. This was our second cruise on the Fantasy and having had such a great time on our first cruise I was concerned that this cruise would not meet our high expectations. I am glad to say my concerns were unfounded. Once again, DCL gave our family (mom, dad, 11 year-old boy and 9 year-old girl) a fantastic experience. The ship was absolutely spotless and the staff were incredibly friendly and accommodating. The food was even better than our last trip; Disney seems to be making an effort to offer more unusual choices at dinner (sashimi, venison, etc.). We even cancelled our reservations at Palo, opting to eat at Animator's Palate instead. We booked this cruise before it became a Star Wars sailing, but we really enjoyed the Star Wars activities. My kids got their pictures taken with Darth Vader, R2-D2 and C3PO and we're thrilled. We also got a kick out of watching the other passengers who had amazingly realistic Star Wars costumes. We have already contacted our travel agent to book our next DCL cruise.

Another Home Run on the Fantasy

Disney Fantasy Cruise Review by Gilora

• Sail Date: January 2016
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah

We have already contacted our travel agent to book our next DCL cruise.
Gilora’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Ages 10 to 12
Get Disney Fantasy price drops

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 04C 7088
Ideally located on the ship. Near the midship elevators but you can't hear the noise. Plenty of room for our family of four to completely unpack and store the suitcases. Highly recommend.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins