3. Norwegian Sky
The food was terrible, and both my husband and I couldn't wait to get off the boat to get a good meal. Probably the only thing we enjoyed was the Porterhouse steak. The unlimited drinks were amazing, so if you don't care about food this is your trip. The staff were friendly, I don't know how they keep that smile on their face working 6 months straight. So they must be treated right! The rooms were small but the beds were comfortable. We both slept like babies. The ship is a little old and has a musty smell to it when you first get on. The shows were good, I like that they kept you entertained. Russ Rivas, the comedian, was hilarious! So overall, I think this is the last time we will take a NCL cruise because good food is very important to us on vacation!!

Not Overly Impressed

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by kkwatts

• Sail Date: January 2016
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

The rooms were small but the beds were comfortable. We both slept like babies.

The ship is a little old and has a musty smell to it when you first get on.

kkwatts’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB 0054
Cabin was small but that's expected. The beds were comfortable and the showers refreshing and that's all we needed!
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins