3. MSC Divina
I have cruised with Holland America, Norweigan, Costa and now MSC. NEVER AGAIN. Embarkation was ridiculously long with zero help even though I purchased a package that included PRIORITY boarding. Texted and emailed the "help line." NO help. Safety drill was INSIDE the photography studio with too many of us (wearing life vests) crammed into a tiny space. No SAFETY explanation. Okay, so now we are at sea. Bars are jammed, table service non-existent. It was a DEF LEPPARD Cruise. Families and elderly were NOT told that at least half the ship were 80's rock fans. There was a naked guy in the pool and in the elevator with little kids holding their parent's hand! NO STAFF to scold him. Events were cancelled due to horrendous weather. First port we were told to stay on the ship as the ship wanted to leave ASAP but we stayed there ALL DAY in a CAT 1 hurricane. Second port we didn't even try. Stayed at sea going around and around. Why not go to Miami? At least it's a great port and not involved in a CAT 1?? Food is horrible! Everyone lives on PIZZA. Staff needs a ton of training. They seem to hate everyone on board. Blow dryer is nailed into a drawer, room not made up properly, ship is old and the MIRRORS will drive you crazy. This is one of those ships with zig zag hallways instead of straight ones so you don't know where you are until the cruise is over. My Balcony room 12219 was the SMALLEST BALCONY cabin I have ever had. No sofa, a mini desk and a Queen (I paid for a King) bed. That's it. Balcony just large enough to squeeze two chairs. Getting off the ship was HORRIBLE too. We were told we had an open tab even though we registered a credit card with Guest Services. After waiting in the Atrium for over an hour to disembark, we finally got to the ramp to get off only to be sent to GUEST SERVICES to pay our bill, which was SERVICE CHARGES ONLY. STAY AWAY FROM THIS CRUISE LINE!

STAY AWAY FROM MSC!!!!

MSC Divina Cruise Review by RANDI1035

• Sail Date: January 2016
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Fantastica Balcony Stateroom

Food is horrible! Everyone lives on PIZZA.

Staff needs a ton of training. They seem to hate everyone on board.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS CRUISE LINE!
RANDI1035’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Fantastica Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B2 12219
TEENY TINY room. No sofa, half desk, Queen (NOT King) bed set up as two twins until late on the first night when a steward FINALLY fixed it. Mini bar that I paid for had NOTHING in it. Asked to have it stocked and they put 1 Bud Light in it. Terrible location, far from everything. DO NOT BOOK THIS CABIN
Cupido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins