3. Golden Princess
My family and I travelled on the Golden Princess early January. This was my 7 the cruise and 2nd on a Princess. Our part consisted of 4 adults and 3 children 9-16. I must say that it was full - almost 3000 passengers, but there was always plenty of staff and plates were always cleaned away quickly in the Horizon court buffet and drink waiters were plentiful. Not like some other cruise lines. The quality of the food in both Horizon Court and the Main dining room was of a very good standard, I was really surprised as you really did not need to go the specialty restaurants. My husband and I did go to them twice, but found that we were just as happy in the main dining room with the rest of the family! The best part of the Golden Princess is the International Cafe that was open 24 hours, I loved the fact that you could get a Cappuccino anytime day or night. The drink cards for the kids were really good value, they loved the mocktails and hot chocolates. Coffee cards are also good value. We booked anytime dining and phoned everyday at 8.30am to make a booking for the evening, no waiting in line for us ! Entertainment was good especially loved the 'The British Evasion' lots of great singing and dancing.

Food and Service Excellent

Golden Princess Cruise Review by sheuskes

Our part consisted of 4 adults and 3 children 9-16.

sheuskes’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Get Golden Princess price drops

Porthole Oceanview
Cabin OE
Comfortable beds.
Great hanging space, bathroom small but great water pressure.
If you like to blow wave your hair - take your own dryer!
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins