3. Norwegian Sky
The good stuff first! Embarkation- easy. fast, fun boarding the ship. Cruise staff singing and dancing while boarding. The room was okay. No storage which I was surprised. Just closets. Room steward was great, pretty much the only person that greeted us and smiled. The Cruise Director Tyler was awesome, kudos whoever hired him. Fun, Fun, Fun, The room was loud until about midnight then if was fine. The description online regarding the ship was false, there are no slides, trampoline etc. two small pools and 4 small hot tubs. The food was disgusting, there were 17 of us and many other people complained about the food. I am not picky and very easy going, the food was the worst and very disappointing. I will not try this ship again. The best part, the alcohol was included, however, if you booked in 2015 you had to upgrade your cabin to get a free alcohol package. I didn't but the rest of the family did. Customers were mad because they didn't get any money back for upgrading.

Very Disappointing

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by caulder60

• Sail Date: January 2016
  • Destination: Bahamas

The Cruise Director Tyler was awesome, kudos whoever hired him. Fun, Fun, Fun,

The room was loud until about midnight then if was fine.

caulder60’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

The cabin was bigger then the port hole cabins. No storage other than closets. TV was old and only 2 channels which was fine, your not in the room that long. Bathroom very small, smallest of any cruise so far.
  Norwegian Sky Deck Plans