3. MSC Divina
If I could give zero stars I would. Do not under any circumstances book a cruise with this cruise line. We were on a special cruise for Def Leppard. I was told by several people who booked the cruise that they were NOT informed that it was a Def Leppard cruise. So we had about thousands people on board who had no idea they would be on a Rock n Roll Cruise. This understandably pissed them off. Extremely understaffed which led to unhappy and unhelpful staff members. Several times we tried to get drinks at the bar and the bartenders ignored us. The food was just like fast food. The pizza was was just okay, a couple of times it was cold when it hit my plate. Not many options on the salad bar, I can get a better salad at Ruby Tuesday. If you happened to get fresh pasta, it was good but not great. The fresh made omelets in the morning were good, but small portions and at least twice the eggs were under cooked. The buffet lines were set up backwards. For example, the salad bar was laid out with the salad toppings and dressings at what you would think would be the beginning of the line. This lead to mass confusion when trying to get food. Several times we got our food and by the time we found a place to sit the food was cold. There were tables not being cleaned off efficiently. I do not blame the staff for this, I blame management for thinking cutting costs on staff would be acceptable. The one night we went to the actually dining room, our waiter got several plates of food wrong. A gentleman sitting with us had to ask for his drink 4 times before it was brought to him just in time for dessert. Our second port of call was cancelled due to weather and there was no back up plan. We were left with an extra day at sea, it was too cold to be outside so we spend time wondering around the ship only to discover because of their staffing issues only two bars were open on the whole ship. So You had 3,000 people with no where to go and they couldn't even drown their sorrows in alcohol because you couldn't make it to the bar. They nickle and dime you to death. I understand that cruise ships have alcohol and coke packages and maybe a specialty restaurant or two that are at an extra cost. But everything except the buffet and the dining room was an extra cost on this ship. I heard several people complaining that they order water (WATER!) with their alcoholic beverage and were charged extra. There was also a 15% service charge on anything you ordered, which I understand the waiters need tips but when you automatically give tips the level of service goes down. Overall, very unhappy with the way the cruise ship was being managed. The only positive thing I have to say about the whole ship was that there was always hot water in the showers. I would not go on another cruise with this cruise line even if I was being paid to do so. Spend a little more money to save your insanity.

Do not under any circumstances book this cruise line.

MSC Divina Cruise Review by Ambreezy7911