3. Navigator of the Seas
We signed up for this cruise the year before while on an Alaskan cruise: husband, daughters (2) with their husbands and both sets of in laws (2 grandbabies have since arrived). We had a balcony cabin and the others had 4 inside promenade rooms across the hall from us. We arrived in Fort Lauderdale the before and stayed at the Embassey Suites on 17th. Across the street were a grocery store, Totally Wine and restaurants. Kelly's Landing was a great place for lunch or dinner. We had the shuttle service from the airport and then to the port the next day. Happy hour and breakfast are included. We got to the port around 11:00am and had. Very short wait until we were getting our picture taken on board. Windjammer for lunch, always found good things to eat, but love going to the main dining room for breakfast and lunch when available. We didn't do any of the specialty resturants, we had a table for 10 and two high chairs at MTD of at 6:00 PM every night. The waiter had fruit every night first off for the Grandbabies. I enjoyed escargot every night! We had really good food and service. We tipped the guys on Laberdee to get 8 lounge chairs and 2 cabanas for the day right near the water. The weather was sunny and warm, everyone enjoyed the water. I used my water shoes, because it was rocky in spots. We didn't arrive into San Juan until after 3 PM, we hired a van to take all of us to the Barardi Rum factory, stopped to buy lotto tickets ( it was for the BIG one) and back to the port area. St Kitts again we found a van and driver to take us on an island tour, $20 pp, babies free. St Martin we pre arranged Jo Junie Tours, which I had used last year when my husband I were there. Tour included Orient Beach, Sunset Beach (airplanes over head), geckos, and monkeys too! We went to the diamond lounge a few times, but enjoyed having the three drinks on the card available too. The ice show is a do not miss! We didn't go to any of the other shows. The staff that we interacted with were all great, friendly and helpful. We left the ship after breakfast in the dining room around 8:30 AM, got through customs, called Embassey Suites and spent another night there. We could've check in yet, but they store the luggage and we went poolside. Great cruise was had by all!

Family Fun

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by cruising twosome

• Sail Date: January 2016
  • Destination: Caribbean

I enjoyed escargot every night! We had really good food and service.

The staff that we interacted with were all great, friendly and helpful.

Great cruise was had by all!
cruising twosome’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Plenty of room for us and luggage fit under the bed. We hosted all 12 a number of times.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans