• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

parakleo
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jan 2016
Cabin: Mid-Ship Balcony

To start with the good- the show "cripton" was excellent. He is an illusionist and performed some great illusions. His show as well as the acrobatic team were entertaining. Disemarkation-we had an excellent fellow who helped my mom in a wheelchair for getting off the ship. She had difficulty getting to the actual meeting place for that service but was helped once she got there.

The not so good-

I was reassured by NCL that my gluten-free dietary needs would be accompdated and that my disable mom would have no trouble getting around this ship. We were greatly disappointed.

Mid-Ship Balcony

The room was smaller than what we have had on other crusie ships. Our balcony was large enough for 2 chairs and a small table between.

Our steward did an excellent job keeping our room clean and we always found fresh ice after being gone for the day.

Port Reviews

Roatan

We were the first ones off the boat to heat to the Gumbalina Park. Here we walked through green vegetation to see tiny humming birds, iguanas,toucans,Macaws, and Roatan parrots. It was a lovely walk. We spent a couple of hours here.

previous reviewnext review