3. Pacific Aria
We just got back from this cruise (our first experience with crusing and I'm hooked). We were quite worried given the negative reviews, however, it was a fantastic experience. Embarking was quick and easy, our cabin was perfect, almost every crew member we encountered during the trip was friendly and helpful, there was only 1 bucket catching a leak during the whole cruise and I only noticed it because of all of the previous reviews. We enjoyed the shows and the live music (particularly Sibling Rivalry in the Ocean Bar - don't miss them). 7 out of 8 elevators were in service (unlike previous reviews). The shower isn't difficult to work (yes there are 2 knobs - one for temperature and one for the flow of water - not rocket science). Spas were working (but always full of kids). Washing machines and driers were working and everything was very clean. Being a smaller boat there are less activities, but we were never bored and neither were the kids. There are a lot of things we didn't get to do. The only small complaint I would have is with the food - it was often very good, but it was also a bit hit and miss. Some of the dishes had an unusual flavor. I didn't eat the same thing twice unless I loved it so much and wanted more - there was plenty of variety. I saw that there had been complaints about the ship rocking due to being smaller - apart from the 1st night when we had 53 knot winds, I didn't notice it and didn't see anyone else feeling unwell. I drank tap water the whole time from the bathroom in our cabin - it was clean and tasted good. I can't wait to go again.

Best! Holiday! EVER!

Pacific Aria Cruise Review by Kimage68

I can't wait to go again.
Kimage68’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get P&O Australia Pacific Aria price drops

Clean, good layout and lots of storage space (under bed for suitcases was great). Plenty of space for 3 of us. I wasn't sure how I would go in an interior room but I think I preferred it was the sun didn't wake me up.