3. Seven Seas Navigator
How dare this ship class it's self as 6 star. The first hotel Regency put us prior to embarking the ship was. the Hyatt in Miami, I would not put my dog in there. We where left on the curb side for 3 hours while the luggage was being put on coaches, nobody had a clue what was going on including the Rep. We got on the ship eventually, disappointing , stained carpets, a burger for lunch, red wine served in tumblers, a cup of tea was a cup of boiled water with a teabag on the side. The staff left here smiles in the Phillopines I assume. Coffee tasted dreadful. Food was ok some days, not good good others. No drop of at St, Barts, why God knows, the weather was perfect, the rest of the Caribbean was dirty. I decided to log a complaint early on in the trip, to garentee a response before disembarking, This was the response 15 minutes after I spoke with someone, sort it out with Miami head office, regards The General Manager. What a cop out. No way 6 star, will never use you again. I have given you a chance to reply to our complaint, but nothing from you at all. This ship was supposed to be refurbed, it. Is still in the 1980s.

6 star price, 3star ship, food, service

John clark’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seven Seas Navigator price drops

Navigator Suite
Cabin NS
Housekeeping was good, considering what they had to work with, filthy carparts, stained bathroom.
Deck 11 Suite Cabins