3. Viking Skadi
I made this cruise with a long time friend who loves to travel, loves Christmas, and loves to shop, like me! Our transfer to the longship went off without a hitch. Our ship was the Skadi. What a wonderful crew! They knew our name, attended to our needs promptly and with a smile. The ship was terrific and we loved our cabin which was Stateroom 305 on Veranda (A) The port and shore excursions were terrific. Loved the listening packs. So helpful! The guides were locals who really knew about the area and gave interesting tidbits which made it even more interesting and gave us a real connection with the city/town. We loved having the time on our own and instructions were always clear as to how to get back to our ship or the pick-up bus. The time schedule was easy for us and we had time to do everything we wanted with out stress or hurry. We thoroughly enjoyed all the entertainment evenings as well. Sharon and I met some wonderful people that we enjoyed hanging out with. Our transfer from ship to airport was easy tho it left so early that it was still too dark and we would have loved to have enjoyed the views on our way to Munich. Would I do it again? In a heartbeat!!! It was a memory of a lifetime with a dear friend. Best river cruise I ever made! (Out of 3, & one of those was a Christmas Cruise as well) Thank you!

Christmas Markets Cruise

Viking Skadi Cruise Review by Semmons

Semmons’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Skadi price drops

Great! Plenty of room and closet and drawer space. Bed very comfortable. Room was kept clean and ready. Nice view out the full length window. Too cold to be outside much. Plenty of mirror space. Loved the shower.
  Viking Skadi Deck Plans