3. Viking Star
Went with very good friends to places we have never been. Staff, ship, cabin, food, entertainment, excursion set up and guides outstanding. The ship is clean, gorgeous and beautifully designed. Gift shop needs to be 3x bigger and have many more items related to the area you are traveling in. I simply can't say enough about the staff. They work so hard but smile, greet, help and assist every minute. They are wonderful. Service was outstanding. My only criticism is that I find the pricing and constant promos and sales very confusing. And, I think Viking needs to honor singles more fully. Millions of singles wish to travel but have to pay for 2 on a Viking Cruise. Many other cruises, tour programs and hotel packages offer much better prices for those who travel alone. On Viking, there is no break at all - you pay for 2. The free 24 hour room service is outstanding.

TRIP OF A LIFE TIME

Viking Star Cruise Review by kesst

The free 24 hour room service is outstanding.
kesst’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Star price drops

Great little balcony. Room is a tad tight for 2, but well laid out and lots of storage and nicely decorated and bath is outstanding and large. Good lighting….nice big tv.