3. MSC Orchestra
Booked the trip in april via the internet. As the time got closer i started to check the internet to book our shore excursions. the MSC site wasn't offering me options to book on line. Started reading reviews which were not very good. We left for the cruise expecting the worst. We had asked for a table for 2. If we did not go to the maitre d' after we got on ship we would be sitting with a large group. We went before we even went to our room. That was a busy place. I guess things were alittle mixed up. So go and check your dinner table with the maitre d' before dinner. Our room was with balcony and it was the typical cruise room. Our maid was very good and spoke English. Because this is a European ship (Italian) We had ALOT of Italians on board . They are all hard of hearing or think they are preaching a sermon in church. They also came in large groups.Things got alitle loud in different sections . I have nothing against Europeans , just stating my opinion. Our wait staff was excellent. Food in the dining room needs to be looked into. It was either good or Ok. Nothing special.I read in the reviews that the lobster was great. I ordered 2 lobsters and it wasn't enough to fill. Entertainment was VERY GOOD. i am talking about the show in the Covent Garden Theatre.The rest of the shows we weren't interested in. The ship wasn't in the ports long enough to do anything except your optional tour and then it left. On other cruises you spend more time in the ports. Even though you get a newletter every day I did not feel that many thing were in there to make you aware of things that the ship was offering. I thought that most people did take the time to sanitize there hands so nobody wanted to get sick. The ship is beautiful and I thing they tried to keep things clean. Because the ship allows kids in parents room for free, there are alot of them. Who brings an infant on a cruise? I was not happy with all the kids. They belong on a Disney cruise.But i'm a Senior. I heard alot of complaints. Because they are new in the American market they have Alot to learn. But you get what you pay for.

you get what you pay for

MSC Orchestra Cruise Review by sig

The ship is beautiful and I thing they tried to keep things clean.
sig’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get MSC Orchestra price drops

quiet location except for people who talk loud
  MSC Orchestra Deck Plans