Viking Legend Cruise Review

Viking Legend Cruise Review by dianeandrews

• Sail Date: Oct 2015
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom with Window

I always swore to never take a cruise, however several friends persuaded me otherwise.

My biggest challenge when I returned was to find a "favorite" part of the trip. Every part of the vacation was magnificent. The accommodations were superb, starting with the the people that ran the operation. Customer service for Viking obviously was the main priority.

The food prep, from presentation to taste, I am still talking about. All of the meals had relevance to the country and city we were visiting, which I found amazing.

Cabin's were very clean, information prior to tours extremely informative and the tour guides were so knowledgeable. I appreciated the size of the tours were broken down into easy group sizes. Entertainment was great in the evening.

The expectation for the trip prior to leaving was "high", but Viking Legend even surpassed all my expectations.

I was concerned about safety prior to leaving, but really had no issues during the entire cruise.

I will definitely take another, but not certain where I will be going.

dianeandrews's Full Rating Summary

Deluxe Stateroom with Window
Cabin D 106

The room was compact, but no complaints. Very clean, modern with everything we needed.

We were only in the room to sleep. The rooms were kept very clean with an accommodation of anything we requested.

dianeandrews