• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Celebrity Millennium Review

Editor Rating
8 Awards

Travelling on the 'beautiful Millennium'

Review for Celebrity Millennium to Australia & New Zealand
minz56
First Time Cruiser

Sail Date: Jan 2009
Cabin: Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2B

BACKGROUND INFO: I'm a single traveller based in Auckland who loves to cruise. I was in need of a last minute holiday and the deal here was just too good to pass by. I've travelled a lot round NZ and have been to Australia many times so I wasn't too attracted by the ports of call - rather I was looking to have a relaxing holiday and enjoy the onboard experience.

EMBARKATION: This was extremely smooth and speedy. I was in my cabin within 5 minutes of being dropped off at the pier by a friend. (TIP: use the baggage tags that come with your documents to avoid having to stand in line to get your baggage tagged).

STATEROOM: I had a verandah stateroom which was a real luxury for me as usually the single passenger surcharge make them way too expensive. We had great weather during the cruise so I really enjoyed being able to idle away time on the balcony. For one person the stateroom was more than adequate in size and included a sitting area plus the balcony. There was tons of storage space and I probably didn't even use half of it! Once I had unpacked the suitcase could neatly be stowed away under the bed.

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2B

Cabin 2B

comfortable bed, plenty of storage space, quiet, great balcony

previous reviewnext review