3. Grand Celebration
This being my second cruise and with a short time to to spend on our honeymoon, Bahamas Paradise Cruise was the best option for us. We could cruise the next day and be back for work a few days later. However, I didn't know much about Bahamas Paradise other than it was at Palm Beach. Finding out that this was a fairly new company I quickly realized what great potential they had. Staff were excellent and engaging, from the moment you step aboard the ship you are greeted with a smile and a helping hand. Finding the room was a little complicated but it was a fun adventure, and any time we met a staff member they were eager to help you navigate the ship. Once we got to the cabin it was well kept and comfortable. The experience was great, from the food and quality of food to the formal dining. You were pushed to buy drinks but what do you expect!? Drinks were made stiff too. It was a great experience for my wife who had never been on a cruise and loved the attention and service provided. We look forward to many more quick trips on the Grand Celebration in the future!

Great Honeymoon