3. Viking Star
The ship was beautiful, very up to date, clean and efficient. The room was spacious, although we were looking forward to heated bathroom floors which didn't exist in our cabin. The entertainment was excellent, enjoyed everything offered. The shore excursions were excellent as well, very organized, with well informed tour guides. My favorite was the Amalfi Coast drive, especially the stop in Sorrento--a beautiful little town. I also enjoyed the "long" day in Rome. Although I had been there before I enjoyed it all the more this time. I would suggest to anyone who tends to get sea sick to take some medication with you, as the sea tended to get a bit rough in spots, although our trip was November/December and you would expect that at that time of year. The food was wonderful, and the service excellent in the dining rooms. Not so good in the "World Cafe" which is a buffet-type of meal.

Mediterranean Odyssey

Viking Star Cruise Review by bettyanderson@shaw.ca

The entertainment was excellent, enjoyed everything offered.

bettyanderson@shaw.ca’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Star price drops

Very spacious. Enjoyed having a balcony.
The coffee maker was up so high it was hard to get it to function, but there was always coffee available at other places on the ship.