3. Viking Star
This was our first cruise and we loved every minute of it, from the beauty of the ship to the crew, to our ports of call. My husband and I have travelled quite a bit but our experience on The Viking Star met and exceeded our expectations. The ship itself is beautifully designed, luxurious in every way, offering so many choices in excellent food no matter which restaurant you choose and very importantly, the friendliest and most accommodating staff! We enjoyed everything the ship had to offer, whether it was the daily lectures on upcoming excursions, the live entertainment, the classical music offered in the atrium, the quiet spaces on the ship for reading or playing board games, or a swim in one of the ship's three pools. My husband and I were so impressed by the organization which was evident in everything we did. Embarking was so easy and our cabin stewards were wonderful each and every day. Our cabin was spotless and the linens luxurious. Our ports of call were excellent with various excursions to choose from each day, along with knowledgeable local guides. Overall, our trip was outstanding. Thank you, Viking, for giving us the holiday of a lifetime for our 25th Wedding Anniversary! We hope to do it again in the future!

Barcelona to Venice in Luxury and Style!

Viking Star Cruise Review by AlexandraAnne

AlexandraAnne’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Star price drops

Our cabin was spacious with more than enough room for all our things. It was tastefully decorated and very comfortable. It was always a pleasure to come back to each evening after a very full and enjoyable day.