3. Wind Surf
First- We were informed a couple days before our vacation was to start that our cruise was cancelled. I asked to be switched to another ship at 9:00 am and by 5 pm I needed to call and be very demanding to make sure we had a cabin on a boat going somewhere. Our excursions were of coarse cancelled as well as the loss of our pre and post cruise hotels and air fair. I had to scramble to make something of our Christmas Vacation the night before we were scheduled to leave. Overall the actual ship was okay. 1) The cabin was clean and a good size 2) The onboard staff was very accommodating and eager to please. 3) Entertainment on board is poor at best. 4) Food quality and choices are also poor. 5) Excursions are very un-organized. Transportation un-organized and excursions cancelled or times changed. Reception desk never seemed to know that was going on. At the end of the cruise I was overcharged and so far have not been credited and been given one excuse after another by the guest relations department at Windstar. I would not recommend a line that treats is passengers with such a carless attitude.

Windstar in general is terrible!!!

Wind Surf Cruise Review by genine@jerseycape

• Sail Date: December 2015
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom

Overall the actual ship was okay.

1) The cabin was clean and a good size

2) The onboard staff was very accommodating and eager to please.

3) Entertainment on board is poor at best.

4) Food quality and choices are also poor.

genine@jerseycape’s Full Rating Summary
Get Windstar Wind Surf price drops

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin TX 247
Cabin was clean and actually spacious considering the size of the ship
Deck 3 Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins