Wind Surf Cruise Review by genine@jerseycape
- Sail Date: December 2015
- Destination: Eastern Caribbean
- Cabin Type: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom
Overall the actual ship was okay.
1) The cabin was clean and a good size
2) The onboard staff was very accommodating and eager to please.
3) Entertainment on board is poor at best.
4) Food quality and choices are also poor.
5) Excursions are very un-organized. Transportation un-organized and excursions cancelled or times changed. Reception desk never seemed to know that was going on.
At the end of the cruise I was overcharged and so far have not been credited and been given one excuse after another by the guest relations department at Windstar.
I would not recommend a line that treats is passengers with such a carless attitude.
250,000+ people have entered their email
Port & Shore Excursion Reviews
AntiguaThe Canopy tour itself was terrific.View All 1,546 Antigua Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Antigua Cruise Port Review
Jost Van DykeActual helicopter ride was great. Reception told other guests the incorrect time so we were late departing. No transportation when we arrived. We arrived at the helipad very late so we had no time on the island due to ships reception crew not having correct information.View All 41 Jost Van Dyke Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Jost Van Dyke Cruise Port Review
Virgin Gordaterrible arrangement of time. By the time we got to the baths to snorkel we were told we had 20 minutes in the water and must be back on the catamaran and head back to land. Complete waste of a day!!!View All 69 Virgin Gorda Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Virgin Gorda Cruise Port Review