3. Celebrity Solstice
Although the Solstice is a very pretty ship,we would not sail that class again. We are both smokers and we were very restricted in the areas we could smoke. On the 5th floor they only had about 8-10 chairs available for us to sit on. Believe me there were always more of us smokers out there than that! It definitely was a bonding experience though. One good thing came from all this. We discovered we got along fine without smoking on our balcony so we will be able to save money booking outside cabins instead of balconies!!!! The chairs on board were very uncomfortable. The only places I could sit and have my feet touch the floor and not be slouching in cushions were in the cafe Bacio and up at the Lawn club. The designers chose "pretty" over comfort. After getting my coffee in the morning and of course wanting a smoke I had to go up one floor or down one floor to the smoking areas. Again maybe a good thing because I got more exercise climbing stairs more often! The food was nothing exceptional although good. I enjoyed the buffet upstairs because they had sushi every night. The choices there could have been a bit better. We did eat at Silk Harvest and Tuscan Grille and definitely enjoyed both of those meals, although the Tuscan has leather high back chairs and I kept sliding out of mine. Of course the crew were very friendly and definitely went out of the way to get you anything you needed. Although we would not sail Solstice class again we did book our next cruise on the Mercury which will be sailing out of Charleston next March. So as you can see the smoking policy has not deterred us and who knows maybe we won't even be smokers next year!!

So so Solstice

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review by aquaciser

aquaciser’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Solstice price drops

The closet was very tiny. The doors didn't slide all the way open and it was very hard to get to your clothes. The leather couch was very uncomfortable to sit on and forget stretching out comfortably-rock hard. The bed was comfy.There was plenty of storage in the bathroom.The dresser drawers very small so we had to use over the bed storage bin for a lot of our folded clothes.
  Celebrity Solstice Deck Plans