3. Balmoral
We went on a mini cruise and were upgraded. However the bathroom in the cabin was awful cracked tiles and vanity units. Don't what we would have had if we weren't upgraded!! The door of the cabin had to be checked when we left the cabin as it did not close properly. Every morning there was noise outside our cabin I think they were cleaning the outside of the Ship!! Could this not have been done before we boarded. The chamber maid acme in to do our room while we were getting ready for dinner which was strange. The staff were friendly and food good but the Ship needs a major overhaul. Our luggage should have been taken off and put together as we were travelling in a group. However my cases were lost for a while and were scuffed and dirty when found (annoying because they are new).

Bathroom in cabin awful; cabin door would not close properly.

Balmoral Cruise Review by Margih

Margih’s Full Rating Summary
Get Balmoral price drops

Outside
Cabin D 6109
The bathroom in the cabin was awful cracked tiles and vanity units. Don't what we would have had if we weren't upgraded!!

Balmoral Deck Plans