3. Explorer of the Seas
This was our first cruise and I must say, we loved it. It took about 15-20mns from check in to on the boat which surprised me it was so quick. For being a large ship with over 3,000 people on board it did not really feel crowded. Yeah at times you can found there was a crowd in windjammers or on the promenade but after the first day you picked better times when it was more quiet. We found the staff in windjammers & in main dining room were very friendly & helpful & the food was excellent. Maybe more of the Christmas tradition on Christmas day would have been nice but didn't spoil our time. Pool was never crowded & can away find a seat & fast service from the Bar staff. Especially the top bar at the pool. We did go to many of the shows on board and liked them all. The Ice show was fantastic. Our room was very nice & comfortable & loved our little surprise towel animals. We made some great friends on the cruise. Yes there were plenty of cruise critics complaining but we learnt pretty early to ignore them & politely leave there presence. I would defiantly travel Royal Caribbean again & Recommend to friends.

First Time Cruisers

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by psdisc

This was our first cruise and I must say, we loved it.

Our room was very nice & comfortable & loved our little surprise towel animals.

We made some great friends on the cruise.

I would defiantly travel Royal Caribbean again & Recommend to friends.
psdisc’s Full Rating Summary