3. Regal Princess
I have taken 27 cruises. Was on this Cruise to celebrate family event (Not my Idea) This Cruise was the worse I have ever taken. Over 4,000 people Barge was crowded and Loud. Food was very poorly prepared and poor quality. One good complete meal in the Crown Grill could not get anymore reservations fully booked. Waited almost 2 hours to get to shore with Tender. Lack of Stairs in center of Barge forces one to wait for crowded smelly elevators. The Buffet is one big Trough with various odors of food and cleaning fluids. No Milkshakes on board. Cabins are very small. Public restrooms are few and mostly clogged toilets. Don't build it if you cannot do it right. I will stay with my smaller ships and generous sized suites. Never again on Princess or any of these Mega Ships.

Barge Not A Ship

Surfer1010’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Premium Deluxe Balcony
Cabin D4
So small you get Claustrophobia.
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins