3. Carnival Inspiration
We have cruised on several lines including Carnival over the years. Wife and I wanted to try a shorter trip close to home to Catalina Island and Ensenada. Before booking we closely looked at reviews about this exact cruise. It funny that some people have a great time with maybe minor issue or two, but other people have nothing to say but bad things while on board. This trip was way beyond my expectations. We got boarded and debarked on the Inspiration quicker than any other cruise. We were in our cabin at 12:30pm with our luggage in the cabin. Our cabin steward KEVIN was the best. The food was all good, entertainment great , and the service from every person on the ship was fantastic. There weren't many kids on board and didn't see one person out of control. The ship was clean and didn't smell as people have mentioned. The bed was great and the shower was actually big. The ac was the best I had in any cabin. I guess it all comes down to what kind of attitude you have when going on a cruise. Either be positive, go with the flow, and have fun or be grumpy and have a bad attitude and bitch about everything. Not one person did I hear complain about anything. And we met some fine couples that we will be in touch for a long time. Great job Carnival Inspiration and keep up the great work.

Much better than anticipated; been reading negative comments and do not agree!

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by Grkcub

• Sail Date: January 2016
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

Great job Carnival Inspiration and keep up the great work.
Grkcub’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Inspiration price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6D R229
Lots of storage and great bed. Slept very well.Big shower. Counter space by sink was a little small. We can live with it. Great lighting.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins