3. Magellan
This was my first cruise and was very excited about it.The disappointment started on day one.It was chaotic communication. Confusing messages. The Representative at Victoria Cross was efficient and she was being given incorrect data. Said we would be taken to a hotel for lunch because of the 5 hr.delay .Not only were we taken to Tilbury terminal but no water nor food. The operations manager didn't want to listen to complaints and take emergency action but was rude. The terminal manager was great .He was frustrated with the operations manager's inaction. He provided water and coffee. We had to pay. The food on board was tepid.Vegetarian food at dinner was terrible. I have received a letter to day from management .It was defensive and not prepared to learn. I listed a no. of problems.The only way they will learn if people stop using this Ship. I would never recommend CMV . My cabin steward was excellent and the staff in the wellness centre were wonderful and on the whole efficient. The dining room staff were in need of training. Please stop calling women DEAR Call us Madam. Rudeness was the order of the day.A lot of confusion . I blame the management. Staff need to be trained. One thing was outstanding and that was the hygene.People constantly wiping the staircasesetc.

Never again with CMV

Magellan Cruise Review by Andree Atkinson-Sanford

The food on board was tepid.Vegetarian food at dinner was terrible.

I would never recommend CMV .

Rudeness was the order of the day.A lot of confusion .

I blame the management. Staff need to be trained.

Andree Atkinson-Sanford’s Full Rating Summary