3. Mekong Pandaw
Our Mekong cruise with Pandaw exceeded our expectations. This ship was very comfortable, the food was very good and quite plentiful, the guides were knowledgeable and enthusiastic, and the staff was just superlative. I left my coat on the van that took us from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap, and Pandaw tracked it down and sent it to me, with excellent communication. This would be a surprise from many companies, but after the wonderful service we experienced on our cruise, I wasn't a bit surprised. Weve been on top cruise lines, especially Seabourn, so our standards have been raised considerably. Pandaw suited us just fine. Book with confidence that you made a good choice.

Pandaw was terrific

Mekong Pandaw Cruise Review by Susanbg

• Sail Date: December 2015
  • Destination: Asia River
Susanbg’s Full Rating Summary
Get Mekong Pandaw price drops

Cabin was lovely and very comfortable.