3. Crown Princess
How did the man with very hairy underarms & chest without a shirt bring his food into the Horizon Café ? How did this go un-noticed by crew members serving drinks and clearing dishes from tables? GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Concerning the sound of the Steve Wonder and Beyoncé concerts-there was none. What we received was garble and static along with the video screen going tiled. Ocean’s Five Band was a disaster. They badly sang the same songs in the same order without connection to the audience time after time. You would think after a few times they could present themselves much more exciting than the last performance-BORING! My husband & I were always seated in the children/family area for dinner dinning-even on Formal Nights. Really!? We were left at the Clam Bake. There was no announcement about a last van leaving. We had to take a taxi back to the ship because it was too hot to walk. With all the concern and counting passengers how weren’t we informed we were going to be left? An extreme number of dirty dishes in the Cafe'. No Special Event Buffet. Always asking for a table to be cleaned when sitting at the pool, even after we asked a server. They replied okay and never returned. How MANY times is a paying customer have to complain? I wrote a letter to the president of the company. A representative phoned and told me this was "my" experience. They had nothing to due with what or how I experienced it. WHAT!!? Tired of paying for experiences that are not what they advertise. We pay and CEO's play! Didn't come back new at all, but GLAD to get back.

Worst Cruise Ever!

17maskonawall’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BF L209
Our cabin was very dusty (white dust) in areas behind certain yet visible items, the face of the drawer came off in a way it didn’t appear to be the first time it happened. The air conditioning wasn’t working well. The toilet seat was awful-cracked, and paint chipped off. Water all over the bathroom floor after showering due to the curtain being too short. We had problems with our cabin aboard the Grand too, but not that many issues.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins