3. Regal Princess
The regal princess is a beautiful ship. It has a lot of great amenities including movies under the stars, two seperate pools- one more child friendly than the other, and the food was incredible. We ran into a few issues however on this cruise line. The largest of the issues was the fact that this ship is NOT FAMILY FRIENDLY. There are no changing tables in ANY of the public bathrooms on this cruise line and there are very few childrens' activities for younger kids. Also, prior to booking this cruise, I made it very clear that we would need a crib for our daughter in our stateroom (she was 1 1/2 at the time) and when we arrived to our stateroom we were told they had no record of this and that cribs on the cruise ship were limited. I showed the concierge the paperwork showing that reservation and he had to make arrangements. What we ended up with was not a crib- but a playpen with no padding. We had to make due buy getting a comforter from the concierge to make for softer bedding for our daughter. This was truly disappointing. We felt that with the premium price paid for the cruise that we really should not had to have "made due" with the options we were given. Also, there are several crew members that are downright rude- especially the young woman that was handling the icecream station by the pools. While I understand working on a cruise ship cannot be an easy job- especially being away from their families for a long time, I at least expected the crew members to be cordial! All and all the destinations were beautiful and the cruise ship is decorated in a way that can really only be described as "regal". We did have a good experience, but I would not recommend this ship for families traveling with younger children.

Fun cruise but not designed for families

Regal Princess Cruise Review by HeatherLRamos

HeatherLRamos’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Get Regal Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IE 209
Small interior room with bunks and 2 twins that convert to a king. Nothing special.
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins