3. Splendour of the Seas
I have been cruising for over 20 years and my cruise with RCI is without doubt the worst I have ever been on. First the good points: the ship was clean and the staff very friendly and accommodating. The bad points: I booked flights and transfers through RCI. On arrival in Dubai the RCI staff were disorganised & we were passed from one member of staff to another. Finally we were put on a coach to a hotel for breakfast. At about10.30 am we were taken to the ship where we had to wait until gone 13.00 to get into our cabins, which was understandable, but we couldn't get any form of refreshments until that time either. On the return, we had to leave our cabins at 08.30 & we were taken straight to the airport. I had a 6 hour wait in the airport, other guests had longer. The cabins were clean & the steward was very good. I had an outside cabin & there was no fridge, drink making facilities or toiletries. There was a good choice of food and it was of a reasonable quality except there was no where to eat after about 11 pm. In the self service restaurant you had to eat off plastic! The Christmas dinner was nothing special although they did give us a 3 inch candy stick! Entertainment was generally poor and the internet useless. Customer service after the cruise has been useless. A lot of apologise but no action - offered a voucher for 150 towards a future cruise, as if I'd cruise with them again!

Royal Caribbean the worst company I have ever sailed with

Splendour of the Seas Cruise Review by Shed59

• Sail Date: December 2015
  • Destination: Middle East
  • Cabin Type: Large Ocean View Stateroom

The bad points:

Entertainment was generally poor and the internet useless.

Shed59’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Splendour of the Seas price drops

Large Ocean View Stateroom
Cabin I 2014
Clean and fairly spacious.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins