3. Navigator of the Seas
I travelled on this cruise with my friend - we are both late 30s and have been friends since college. We both travelled in on the day of embarkation, so we did not utilize a hotel. That said, I've stayed in the Embassy Suites and Hyatt Place (both very close to the port), and would highly recommend both if you can get a decent rate. The ship itself is in great shape. Please don't believe any other reviews that say that the ship is in poor repair. We never saw any signs of wear. There are plenty of activities on this ship... we were never bored or in search of things to do. Make sure you look at the daily schedule so you know what is going on... bring a highlighter! The FlowRider was tons of fun - shout out to Amy and Alan on the sports deck! The service was also great. We had great dining room service from Aisle, our waitress. Our room steward was equally helpful. Dining was exceptional. The quality of the food and service were hard to beat. I'd like to see more free options on this ship. There was just the main dining room, buffet, and Promenade Cafe. It would be nice to see a hot dog stand similar to Boardwalk Dogs or a Mexican or BBQ place that is included. The entertainment was great as well. The acapella group was one of the best acts I've ever seen on a cruise ship. The Elton John impersonator was almost as good. The ice show was impressive as always. Disembarkation was easy - we were amongst the last off the ship because we had late flights. It took about 45 minutes to get through customs. All in all it was a great trip and I'd do it again!

Awesome Cruise!

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by VegasMark

All in all it was a great trip and I'd do it again!
VegasMark’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Great cabin - centrally located and quiet. Nice view of Promenade and nice to have extra window seating area. No noise from Promenade or anywhere else.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans